*NOTE: If you are a new student, you must complete New Student Orientation before you are allowed to register. Also note that there are often multiple check boxes in sections of the NSO which you must check before registration is enabled.
1. Go to www.campusnet.sebts.edu, and sign in using your student ID and password
2. Click on Menu > Self-Service > Self-Service Home
3. Login again with your student ID and password
4. Click on Term Check-In and complete Step 1. Then click on Step 2 and select the academic period you want to register for.
5. Click on Section Search in the left menu. Use the categories to narrow your search (you can filter by term, delivery method, location, etc).
6. If a course is still open, you will see an “Add” button next to the course. Click “Add” to add the class to your cart. If a class is closed, you can add yourself to the waitlist.
7. Once you’ve selected all the classes you want, click “Cart” at the top of the page. From your cart, click “Register” in order to be registered for the class. NOTE: If you leave the courses in your cart and do not complete the registration process, you will not be put into the courses and will not have a reserved space.
8. Also, be sure to pay your tuition or set up a payment plan before the published deadline.