Can I use a debit / credit card for payment?
The only payments received at the Housing Office are for your Occupant Fee. We accept only cash and checks. We are not equipped to accept debit and credit c...
Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 2:22 PM
What do I do if I am having trouble paying rent?
Students having difficulty paying their rent should contact the Director of Accounting Services in Stealey Hall about a possible short term payment arrangem...
Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 2:22 PM
Where do I pay rent?
Students pay rent in Accounting Services, located in Stealey Hall.
Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 2:23 PM
What do I owe at move in?
The Housing Office collects an Occupant Fee at the time the Housing Agreement is signed. Rent for the month of move in is pro-rated and paid through Account...
Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 2:23 PM
What is the Occupant Fee?
The Occupant Fee is a one-time fee paid when a Housing Agreement is signed. If a student transfers to a different apartment, the Occupant Fee will transfer ...
Wed, Sep 27, 2017 at 10:56 AM